If you really want to change the things that upset you, regardless of your job, your health, your career, your relationships or even the way you treat yourself, the key is facing your life the way it is right now (specially what’s underneath the rug). It may sounds harsh, right? As time goes by it feels right to numb some feelings, denying or hiding them under the doormat with reasonable excuses. So then you put all your expectations on others peoples’ opinions and attitudes to be validated.
Can I tell you something? The only way to go out of this endless and painful cycle is breaking down the thinking patterns and consequent actions that brought you to the place where you are right now and take action. What’s the lesson for you there?
So stop everything right now and just go to a place where you feel comfortable, sit down and just relax for a moment.
Here’s my gift for you, read each topic below slowly and as many times you wish until it resonates with your truth. Whenever you decide to change your life you can start by:
- Being strongly committed to yourself first – you are the most important person in your life, don’t ever take less than 100% responsibility on every step you take;
- Be clear of what makes you feel really really happy and write down on a piece of paper so that you can remember what makes you shine and inspire you;
- Do something positive and different for yourself EVERYDAY. It really doesn’t matter what it is as long as it brings you calm, joy and motivation;
- Clean and organize your place (shelves, closets and cabinets included);
- Write down on a piece of paper and read the following affirmation everyday in front of the mirror:
The greatest gift I can give myself is unconditional love. I am loved. I am safe.
It takes one thought, a strong commitment, a positive attitude and the result IS ALREADY HERE!
I’d love to be your guide in this amazing journey towards YOUR goals. My method follows the Co-Active Coaching model combined with the Holistic philosophy that refers to the human being as an integrative system composed by mind, body, soul and emotions.
A long distance marathon starts with a single step. I took mine years ago and I’m inviting you do the same. You can start living a more balanced, fulfilling and joyful life by texting me.
To a wonderful new beginning!
Talent Life Coaching