There’s no other way to speed up the process of changing your life unless you study and dive inside yourself. Some books bring enlightenment on specific topics and it’s just wonderful to discover how a good reading can improve your way of thinking, discovery and learning process and most important of all: help you to take action RIGHT NOW.
- Presence – Bringing your BOLDEST SELF to your BIGGEST CHALLENGES
Amy Cuddy, 2015 – LB&Company
- Taking Responsibility – Self-Reliance and Accountable Life
Nathaniel Branden, 1997 – Fireside
- Learned Optimism – How to Change your Mind and Your Life
Martin E. P. Seligman, 2006 – Vintage Books
- Secrets of the Black Belt Mindset – Turning Simple Habits Into Extraordinary Success – Professor D., 2015.
- Ho’oponopono – The Hawaiian forgiveness ritual as the key to your life’s fullfilment
Ulrich E. Duprée, 2014 – Earthdancer
- You Can Heal Your Life
Louise L. Hay, 2004 – Hay House
- You Can Heal Your Heart – Finding Peace After a Breakup, Divorce, or Death.
Louise Hay and David Kessler, 2014 – Hay house
- Life – Reflections on Your Journey
Louise L. Hay, 1995 – Hay House
This list is written under no particular order and there’s still many other books and authors to discover. We are all on the same page on the book of life. Be very welcome to share your thoughts and reading suggestions with me: firstname.lastname@example.org.